Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

No again you are wrong

You think that you should get pissed off when I used your account to change your profile picture to your single photo and your relationship status to single is offending you? No Lister, who is more offending? How many times I got angry because you cheat on me? And you are still doing the same and claiming you love me, you will chase me back and things like that. You love me by endlessly cheating me? Are you serious?

You think that you are supposed to get be angry when I login your account to ask your friend? Lister, if I wait you wake up and ask you, what would be happened? More excuses? More lies? More stories? More coincidence? Lister I have had enough of them, give me a reason why should I let you explain everything? When your explanation will just be another lie?

You think you have tried your best for me. No Lister you didn't. You just choose to tell me things you want me to know. If you can't keep your lie forever please don't tell it, I have told you many times if I found out myself I would be angry. I have gave you so many chances so you will stop cheating, but you won't stop it. You just keep cheating and still thinking it is for my good sake.

You think you suffered the most from this relationship but still you are holding on? No Lister, if I am the one who insult your parents, ignored you, betrayed you, cheated on you, you think you still can stand until now? I believe we both suffer equal amount of hurting, there is no who suffer more.

You think I challenged your privacy? Hey Lister, I am doing it on purpose to piss you off. Why? I want you to leave me, to live your life, to be a filial son, a good student and just be yourself Lister. We both suffered too much until I don't live as Tsen Mung Khie now, I just feel she died, now she is struggling to be revive again and I don't see any signs of you going through this process. You changed all your profile picture in one day, to get rid of me, posting unrelated posts, wishing others happy birthday, but what about me Lister? You just live your life well, and yet, I have problems eating even sleeping here like an idiot.

You think you should lie so I won't leave you? Truths are just truths, it won't change. You out with a girl that I will get jealous is a truth, you purposely deleted her message is a truth, you hide all the coincidences from me is a truth, all these won't change. You are hiding them from me so I won't get jealous and leave you, no Lister, you are just trying to save troubles from argument.

You think you promise your mom you should break me off before your birthday is a good choice? Yes it will be a good choice if you tell me beforehand so I have preparation. I just wonder why if this is true you still not spending more time on me but yet you lied me and you went out. You said you have hurt your lower back and can't move so didn't find me. But the next day you woke up early for barista course without telling me you are going. But you lied me instead. What are you going to do if this is your last time with me before birthday? Trying to make me have a very bad last image of you cheating me is it?

You put me down too easily when I really summoned up a lot of courage blocking you, you just put me down not even asking me why. You will say I've blocked you everywhere how are you supposed to find me, but sorry Lister, it is not everywhere, you still have a lot of ways to find me if you want but you just don't. You just got pissed off, you just think I am the bad one, you just think you are the only victim. You said you love me but you just let me go when I let you go, no hold back, no anything. I am pretty sure you are tired of this relationship, but you said... until I got married you would still wait for me. But you didn't.

Again, you are wrong, you think all the way you don't express yourself is a fucking good idea so I won't feel stress? But you just simply turn away and walk away from my life.

I still miss you, I can admit it and say so, but do you give a fuck on it?