Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Nothing is left

No, nothing is left, I know nothing and I can do nothing. I have tried my best and that's it, this is all I can give and it is your limit too. You had your birthday celebration in club last night, you only go home at 4. I know everything Lister, you had fun and I am sad, I can't even know what to do, everything is a mess.

I tried to find you clarify things, you don't even reply. Do you need me to remind you? You forget to change your cover photo, your profile picture in viber, in skype, and you forget to unpair in Between and Couple. Lister, do all these, do all these so I will leave you even faster.

Now your friends don't even update me with your situation, I cannot get any information from you, but why should I do all these since we won't be together again, you have already moved on before me. Nothing can be returned.

I am gonna pass this process and be alright. I will be alright.

1 comment: