Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

To the bride

It has been so long from I last saw you, bet I was still studying in my secondary school, I am not sure if it is Form 3 or Form 4? It was just an ordinary day, but you have disappeared from my life. That's the road you choose, I have no right to blame you, you were already an adult back then.

We shared the same horoscope, I remembered you didn't have many friends to share your problems, I was the one who listen to you and asked you whether you are okay or not. You cried countless times in front of me. You just didn't know what to do I guess.

I asked you to be strong and leave the bastard, but you are just soft heart like I do and you get back to him again and again. Guess this is the reason you leave our house to forget all the pain here.

But you forget about us too, both me and my parents.

I have actually used to it. How many of you guys actually inform me when you guys leave this house. There were 10 people lived in this house when we moved in when I was just 2. But now there are only 3 people.

I only get to see you through fb, I can't attend your wedding. Dad is not joining too. Are you happy? A wedding without the blessing from family? Or actually you don't take us as a part of your family..? I wonder.

I can't recognize you. I zoom in the photo and stare at it for seconds but I still cannot recognize you. Perhaps we haven't meet up for too long.

To the bride, I hope you are happy, I hope you can welcome your baby safely, I hope your husband loves you, I hope you can still remember you have this little sister who still cares about you.

No comments: