Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Am I that good to be lied?

So, now I know you have been lying for so long, so long even last year the concert of Muse is a lie too. You went with her right? You said she is just a friend, she said she won't fall for you. But now you guys went out every night, texting calling, even don't reply me and ignore me together.

Does she even know how hard I have tried to move on? I am doing so well today but then why, you know I follow your insta, why you want to post a photo of him?

It has been so long I ask him to wear a shirt, not a T-shirt or a polo-T but a nice shirt. He wore it in that picture, purple in color, you guys went out for dinner and desert and played poker right?

My stalker level has upgraded until I don't think any of others can pro than me. But I quit it today. I have decided not to stalk you guys but now, you see. You purposely showing off in fb, in insta, posting a photo of birthday gift from her.

You feel loved? Is it? Then that's it. They are all lies. Such an asshole.

What? So long-distance will surely make people fall out of love? Hey I didn't, but you do! Don't lie don't cheat because now I am not important to you. Lister you are such a liar.

This is so unfair.

No comments: