Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2014

Meeting your ideal type

And this is over in one week.

I have meet my ideal type who is just like someone who walk out from my dream. We have almost the same thoughts, same direction, who agrees on how a relationship should go, who know my pain and how to drive me insane, just right.

It is not easy to meet your ideal type in real life, even if it is so brief but I am thankful for it.

But it is to hard to go easy on this one, since you are so insecure I am so sensitive, we just can't work this our. We both agree to go on a casual dating but end up putting more and more effort in and make things so complicated. I was so impressed by how much effort you put but I am afraid at the same time. I am not the one you want, I am not ready for anything, I just want a short break.

And soon you said you can't continue, you blamed me for not believing you.

So now, we are walking on different paths, still it would just be a beautiful memory for me, someone I got no chance to meet up but who is just perfect for me.

Now then I realize the song "Blank Space' suits the current me so well. When we check out for each other, I really have the thought "wow look at him, he is really my next mistake". And I got so curious what is the ending of us, ha, so now I know it.

Thank you and hoping the best for you.

No comments: