Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2015

Confused

Sometimes, I get myself confused with what I really want in life. I believe I am not too young to think of this. 22 years of life, this is a very important period of time to think of what you really want in life.

I have choices, looking at all the entrepreneur that makes successful life with a difficult start, I wonder what can I do at my 22nd. Try to think of it, should I start my own business and push myself further and further, up until the peak I want? Or should I be satisfied with friends and family around and settle down as other woman does?

I want it both. Can I? I want a balanced life with both achievement and social support.

I wanted to spend more time enjoying what I can do but not about earning money and position. I have to admit that authority and power sometimes really take the better of me, but they do not last long. They are just temporarily.

Which one would you envy more? The one that earn a lot of money with many respect from others? Or the one that enjoy their life to fullest, experiencing all the possible joy one could have?

No matter which one I want, these both lifestyle looks so interesting and attracting.

I wish to have a bag-packing journey travelling around Europe country, tasting every bitter sweet of being out of own country. Even if I got discriminated as an Asian, or even if I cannot get a comfortable bed to sleep in, or perhaps I have to walk for few or more kilometers to save my money. I would still want to do it.

I wish to have done a lot of extreme sports, particularly the sky diving. To be free at that moment and feel like nothing is no longer important to you since you are so near to death.

Sometimes, I wonder the dramatic life I have is due to my personality. I always seek for challenges. So people are now wondering why I did not take part in society in uni or work more hard to get scholarship.

They said, the better grade you get, the better attitude you have from the perspective of employer. This, is, not, true. Yea really? Because they never see people who can play DotA everyday yet getting good grade.

You know what, Google company now do not employ you based on your academic performance anymore. They look at what experience you have, what have you done, what kind of life you want. So what with good grade? You want a good grade so you can get a good job? NO. Any job you can get with a good grade are not good job. Why? They make you work for them. Why is it not good? Because you are still earning money for them, not yourself.

Never underestimate what you can do, even if you do not have a good grade okay?

So now I do not work hard on my results, nor my society/ club anything in uni. I do not need a cert to tell you, hey I am great come employ me. All these can be proved when you started working and gaining experience. The fastest way to learn something? Go ahead and challenge it, don't care if you will fall, make mistakes and learn from it. You do not need a cert.

Now I am thinking, should I push myself at the full speed to work part time now, to gain more experience? or should I just enjoy my university life and just play?

Should I learn more to achieve high? so in future I might have no time for family for friends? Or should I maintain like this, and YOLO?

No comments: