Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2014

The me who loves Christmas

Over the 21 years of my life, I never like Christmas, not even for once. Somehow my birthday got forgotten thanks to this big event. I wish to have a special Christmas, not just stay at home while everyone else going to church or having party, I was actually hoping for someone to break this rule of staying home in Christmas night for me.

I thought I would have a better Christmas last year, when I was in Australia, a place where they really celebrate Christmas in a more Western way. But no, you see, I was arguing with my ex on the Gold Coast beach, crying and trying to walk away from him.

To be honest, I feel blessed. This year I had best Christmas celebration ever, in Tawau. Yea, you don't have to go that far to have a good Christmas when you are with right person. Any places will do, any celebrations will do, when you are besides someone who truly appreciate you.

Recently, things just go on too smoothly. My friends, my family even my relationship are going on so peacefully and this makes me feel so insecure. Somehow I think my dramatic life would never get this peaceful, so I am expecting something bad to happen next, and I am always ready of it. What will be next? Argument with family? Fail to get the grade I want? Or worse...? I wonder.

I was having so much fun in my Christmas eve. I think I do really love clubbing, it is just that I don't like socializing with strangers, I love those crazy things I did with my friends. Sometimes it is good to drink and let your prenatal lobe stop functioning for awhile, let go your rational and just be wild. But of course, I am not saying it is alright to have one night stand. Not that extend please.

Tonight I am having my birthday party. Yo, birthday party, I am getting nervous. I never host so many people before, and I have different gangs of friends, they might not have the same topics. But hey, it has been so long for my family to have a big celebration in house. I guess my parents would love to take charge of this and have some fun organizing party. 

Hope everything is alright tonight :D

2 comments:

旅人 said...

happy birthday dear!!always love you even we are far from each other..wish you happy alway:)

Karen said...

Wow ! never know you are still reading my blog :P Thank you !