Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2015

If you never meet me

If we never get to know each other, if that day is not birthday of my friend, if he got time to celebrate with us, if we did not go to sing k, if they did not ask me to join for the drink, if you did not tell us you were going to uk, how are you now without me?

You wanted to change school when I suggested it to you, if I know you would be stressed out like now, I would never make such suggestion. You wanted to come stay by my side when I was sick, I would stop you if I know it will distract you.

If I know you are going to suffer a lot as you grow mature, if I know this kind of pain is caused by being together with me, I wouldn't take the step to know you.

You always tell me this is kind of improvement that you always want, you tell me I am the person who sayang you the most because I listen to your problem, you tell me I am different and you are happy to be with me. But hey, if this means hurting you, I would not choose to be with you.

If I am a complete person, would this be different? If I prepare for challenge and you are mature to walk with me, would you still stress out like now?

You stressed out, and do you know you have been hurting a lot of people who care for you when you are stressed out? Is it not only you who are suffering. We who watch you suffer might be in great pain as well, do you know? There are a lot more people who are less fortunate and bear lot more pain than you, you know?

You are 21 now, you should be mature enough to feel how others feel.

If you never meet me, you might not need to face all these obstacles, don't have to consider my feelings and forced yourself to grow up. I have told you it is painful to be mature, you told me you are brave enough to handle this, do you remember?

No comments: