Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Weight

What would people think if you put on weight. 1) you MUST be eating a lot. 2) you MUST be too lazy to exercise. 3) you are getting OBESE.

To be honest, some people just gain weight when they eat sightly more or when they are not that active as compared to before. Some people will never gain weight no matter what they eat, what they are experiencing, what lifestyle they are having. Most wouldn't think that either they eat a lot nor they are too lazy to exercise. And they are always healthy because they are slim, even though whatsoever nutrient they are consuming doesn't really absorb into their body, but they are still considered "healthy".

Come on, who wouldn't want to be slim all the time? Who wouldn't want to have S line body? Just who wouldn't want it?

But it is really hard for me to cut down all the food that I like to maintain a very slim figure. You might say exercise, but it is not I am not trying, but I am starting. It is just I am back to my hometown and I stop exercising for few weeks. Some people just don't want to avoid all the good food to be excluded from friend's gathering, and eat clean really makes life boring, you know?

I have been told that my health is at risk and I need to cut down my weight, because I have gained almost 10kg in the past 8-10 months. It might be the hormone imbalance causing me to gain weight, or the weight gain causes my hormone imbalance. Not to mention my insomnia problem that have been haunting me since forever and all the stress.

Some body maintained their normal food intake and still gain weight. That is me. How unlucky isn't it?

And this really makes my mom worries, my bf worries, my close friends etc. And everyone wants me to do what they wants. Eating clean, exercise everyday, telling everyone about my situation to find me a solution, no carbs, no bread, no cake, no ice cream, no butter, no nothing. Even doctor ask me not to eat fruits.

I am very stressful of this. I never know I would be insomnia thinking how to cut down my weight, what plan should I use, how many cheat days I should set, what recipe is suitable. I am really very stressful of this. Very. I hope you understand that I am so sensitive to it that anything people say about my health I will get mad. I know exactly how to live a very healthy life. But, I can't sleep early. But I have assignments. But I am stressed. But I have no time to cook. But I am not full with no carbs. But I can't.

I am trying, can't you guys see? So please, can you just stop judging my plan? Can you just stop on talking non-stop about weight? Can you just give me at least three months and see how it turns out? Just be patient, give me some space to breath?

No comments: