Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hatres

I couldn't help myself but to hate someone I am not suppose to hate. My friend once said to me "What for I care so much of what others think about you? Just because you see them everyday? You don't like people to judge at you? Oh please, you will not see them anymore after graduation."

Yes, I was once judged by my classmates to that extent them posted on fb scolding me b*tch.

But, what if, this is a person you are going to see for the rest of your life? (Don't start guessing who is it.) *giggles*

I have a choice not to see that someone, I do have a choice but I need to give up something important to let that someone get out of my life.

I am always sure that I deserve the best, I am unique, I should have get a better one, or the best one, but obviously... not this one. Sometimes I laugh at myself, looking at what I have done last time and realize they were all wrong. My life just gone to a wrong direction.

How should I face that someone now? I can't even smile and say hi, I can't even praise them from my heart, I just hate anything they do. The thought of "they are doing this with intention or purpose" keep lingering in my mind. They are just faking themselves, presenting to be good.


No comments: