Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2015

My kind of songs, my kind of lover

It has been so long for me to jam into some songs and keep single repeating those songs to make myself feel comfortable. It has been really long to go crazy and enjoy music, every beat and every pitch. I am really glad that I have joined the concert few days ago, organized by my school club, FrenquenC. They have put in really a lot of efforts in it. You guys are awesome :)

I am too busy with my life and it makes me enjoy less on songs and stories. When was the last time I finished a novel? I don't think I remember it. Even now when I have a storyline to work on, it is hard to express myself well. I feel like my writing skill is getting worse and it is definitely not a good thing.

Have been really emotional recently, I guess I would be more emotional if my boyfriend is not around. I really wanted to thank him in many things. I am not a girl with good temper, not good in controlling my words as well. And yep, I got no patience or whatsoever. But I can be calm with him (sometimes),

I listen to all kinds of songs, soft, rock, pop or country, ballads or clubbing, as long as it stuck in my head then I will love it. Korean and English are my top choice, then followed by Chinese, I guess? But the feeling of the song is important. Rock songs gonna be rock and make people jump, ballad songs have to make people tear.

I think it is just like how I fall in love with people? I don't care whether he is tall or short, ugly or handsome, how much money he has in wallet, how many hours he could spend with me, or would he picks his nose in front of me, haha. I only need to have feeling to him, then it is.

They say they are hurt and they don't have the courage to start a new relationship. But you need to know things only happen once, if you wasted your chance you will need to be really regret. I am brave, I have to admit that I sometimes do things on my instinct without considering consequences. But you seriously only live once, as long as you are not hurting others, why would you want to limit yourself in so many ways and make your life so serious? After all, are you happy?

For those who are still hurt and not ready for a relationship, you guys are not hurting anymore, you guys are just not yet meet a person that would make you forget your past, your fear, put down all your worries. It doesn't have to be someone who makes your heart pumps like drifting, he might not make you desperately fall in love, he might be just be someone you are comfortable with. You know what they always say, relationship that is unforgettable tends to have a bad ending. You love too much, you desperate too much, and slowly, you add burdens to his shoulders and what's next? He got tired and he is so sick of you.

轰轰烈烈的爱情,不可靠。你确定你要这样累三四十年?

I don't dream for a prince, I won't be even thinking "I am regret because I shouldn't have accepted him first, see now there is someone better appear." Because there are always better guys out there, there are always better girls out there, even by the time you start this relationship, there are always better people. But, you have choosen him, so you should really work on this relationship. Yea, I would hope my partner think the same too. Even if someone better than me appears, he would be still loyal to me.

No comments: