Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Taking a trip back to Prague

Our days in Prague were not pleasant, mainly because of the weather.

I remember one day when it was raining when we were on our way back, he got a stomachache and we decided to stop at Starbucks. When he went to the toilet, I went to order and I fell down at the stairs again after doing the same thing at the Berlin main station where everyone was staring. This time no one noticed me as I fell down at the corner. 

The shop is small and pretty occupied as it was pouring outside. I ordered myself a festive drink, probably a hot toffee latte or cappuccino. I think that was the first and last toffee drink I had, it was sweet and warm. Now that Christmas is coming, Starbucks Malaysia also offers a toffee drink, it reminds me of Prague.

When it was cold and crowded, we were stuck together at Starbucks with a toffee latte.

No comments: